Email is one of the leading causes of lost productivity in the workplace.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most commonly used email providers in the world of business. If you are not using it effectively you could be losing hours a week in productivity.
Why Microsoft Outlook?
Managing tasks, meetings and your inbox is vital. Outlook is an incredibly powerful tool that can help, yet many fail to make the most of it. Learn how to harness the full power of Microsoft Outlook’s services and improve your productivity today.
What you get with this Microsoft Outlook course:
• 46 modules of training that looks at how to become more productive in Outlook
• Multiple videos, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning.
• Tailored learning. If you have some existing Outlook knowledge, you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
• You’ll be more effective and productive at emailing in Outlook by the end of this course.
In this course you will learn:
• To customise the Outlook interface
• How to compose and send emails that create the right impression
• To use Outlook to automate email management and monotonous tasks
• To manage appointments, meetings and tasks in your calendar
• How to prevent a build-up of junk mail and improve your productivity
More about us:
• Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
• We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
• Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
• All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
• Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
• We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft Outlook course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels.
Simon has been running hands-on Excel training courses for over 20 years, dealing with all aspects of Excel from basic competence to advanced data analysis. He can bring these years of practical experience to our Advanced Excel course, ensuring that the course explains advanced concepts clearly and concisely, and with real, practical applications.
Section 1: Introduction
Unit 1.1 - Personal Productivity
Unit 1.2 - Outlook Structure
Unit 1.3 - Categories
Section 2: Email
Unit 2.1 - Dealing with Basic Emails
Unit 2.2 - Making Email Better
Unit 2.3 - Email Management
Unit 2.4 - Searching for Emails
Unit 2.5 - Process Emails Manually
Unit 2.6 - Processing Email Automatically
Section 3: Other Outlook Items
Unit 3.1 - Appointments
Unit 3.2 - Meetings
Unit 3.3 - Contacts
Unit 3.4 - Tasks and To Do List
Section 4: Outlook Advanced
Unit 4.1 - Linking
Unit 4.2 - Synchronisation