Automate Excel with VBA
The course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first. But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
We’ll take you from beginner to advanced user in only 9 hours on this online video training course.
What you get with this Microsoft VBA course:
• 32 modules of training covering the advanced Microsoft VBA techniques
• 30+ videos with accompanying downloadable exercises
• You’ll be an intermediate level user after taking this Microsoft VBA course
In this course you will learn:
• To automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
• How to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
• How to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
• Practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
• About the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
• What variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
• To create cross-functional flowcharts.
More about us:
• We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
• We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
• Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
• Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft VBA course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.
Section 1: Introduction
Unit 1.1 - The VBA Course and the Environment
Section 2: VBA and Macros
Unit 2.1 - VBA as a Language
Unit 2.2 - Introducing Macros
Section 3: Functions
Unit 3.1 - Introducing Functions
Section 4: Common Keys to VBA
Unit 4.1 - Working with Objects
Section 5: Closure
Unit 5.1 - Conclusion